If your church operates on a fiscal calendar year, it’s time to finalize your 2015 budget. While entering a budget is not required, it is quite helpful—and Church360° Ledger makes it easy.
- Click on "Settings," then "Budgets."
- Change the date to the appropriate fiscal year.
- Select an Income or Expense account and the first month of your fiscal year. Type in your budget amount.
- Continue this process until all months have been entered.
- Once you have finished entering all information, click "Save."
If you would like to receive automatic updates about Church360° Ledger, please subscribe to our product blog. You can choose to receive updates on an instant, weekly, or monthly basis.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Peter Frank