The Groups feature has been in Church360° Unite since its release. We received feedback from churches who said they wanted to be able to add a home page and additional pages to groups, so we’ve added that great new feature.
Here’s how to get started:
- Log into your Church360° Unite website as an administrator or group leader.
- Go to your group’s page.
- Click on the “Create your front page” link in the top right corner to create a home page for your group.
- To edit this page, turn Edit Mode to “On” in the top navigation bar.
- You can add text, change the page layout, insert images or videos, and more.
- Click on "Page Settings" (the gear icon) and change the Status from Draft to Published. Save your Changes.
- To add more pages, click on the “Manage Pages” link.
- Here you’ll see a new screen that will let you add additional pages to the group.
- To add a page, type the name in the “Page title” box and click Add Page.
- Click on the page name to go to that page.
- Make whatever changes you wish, change the page Status from Draft to Published, and save your changes.
- From your homepage, you can link to your new page by inserting a hyperlink.
If you would like to receive automatic blog updates in the future, please subscribe to our Church360ºUnite product blog. You can choose to receive updates on an instant, weekly, or monthly basis.
About the Author
Peter Frank serves as Senior Marketing Manager of Church Supplies at Concordia Publishing House. A graduate of Concordia University Wisconsin, his background in theology, business, and computers gives him a unique perspective on technology in the church. Married and the father of two children, he is frequently humbled when his 18-month-old shows him new things on the iPad.Follow on Twitter More Content by Peter Frank