The Event Log is used to keep track of everything that happens in Church360° Ledger. This feature provides detailed records of all your activities in case you ever have a question of who did what when. You can access the Event Log under the Reports section of the navigation.
Every time you do anything, like enter a transaction, edit a transaction, print checks, or create or edit payees, the Event Log tracks these changes. These records are generated automatically and cannot be changed or removed.
Here is a quick summary of everything the Event Log tracks.
- Timestamp—displays the time and date an event happened
- Action—shows what type of action happened (e.g. created, updated, printed, destroyed)
- Type—shows the type of event that was recorded (Payee, Transaction, Tenant)
- User—shows the user who was involved in the change
- Message—gives a brief summary of the event
The following can be used to hone your search or share with others:
- Print—using the print option prints out the Event Log for you.
- Export to Excel—using the export option will send the report to Excel.
- Date Picker—used to select the specific time frame for your report (Fiscal Year, Month or Quarter).
If you would like to receive automatic updates about Church360° Ledger, please subscribe to our product blog. You can choose to receive updates on an instant, weekly, or monthly basis.
About the Author
Peter Frank serves as Senior Marketing Manager of Church Supplies at Concordia Publishing House. A graduate of Concordia University Wisconsin, his background in theology, business, and computers gives him a unique perspective on technology in the church. Married and the father of two children, he is frequently humbled when his 18-month-old shows him new things on the iPad.Follow on Twitter More Content by Peter Frank