If your church operates on a fiscal calendar year, it’s time to finalize your 2015 budget. While entering a budget is not required, it is quite helpful—and Church360° Ledger makes it easy.
- Click on "Settings," then "Budgets."
- Change the date to the appropriate fiscal year.
- Select an Income or Expense account and the first month of your fiscal year. Type in your budget amount.
- Continue this process until all months have been entered.
- Once you have finished entering all information, click "Save."
If you would like to receive automatic updates about Church360° Ledger, please subscribe to our product blog. You can choose to receive updates on an instant, weekly, or monthly basis.
About the Author
Peter Frank serves as Senior Marketing Manager of Church Supplies at Concordia Publishing House. A graduate of Concordia University Wisconsin, his background in theology, business, and computers gives him a unique perspective on technology in the church. Married and the father of two children, he is frequently humbled when his 18-month-old shows him new things on the iPad.Follow on Twitter More Content by Peter Frank